Vitamin D is the “hot” vitamin of the day. :
- 50% of the GLOBAL populace is at risk for Vitamin D deficiency! (1)
- In Poland, an astonishing 80% of their populace is lacking Vitamin D! (2)
- 83% of Polish newborns are born deficient because 78% of their mothers are deficient. (2)
McMurray Chiropractic Solutions emphasizes that all of us San Jose folks need to check our Vitamin D levels and assert:
“We need Vitamin D!”
McMurray Chiropractic Solutions spots Vitamin D’s fame by all of the news reports and commercials on TV - a perk of our media we can applaud.
Vitamin D deficiency involves our skin, bone, mental state, and more. It puts us at risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, and infectious diseases. (1) It’s amazing that one nutrient can have such influence, but vitamin D does. McMurray Chiropractic Solutions encourages San Jose chiropractic patients to keep their vitamin D levels high to avoid the pitfalls of suffering with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Improving Vitamin D levels may help us all in San Jose to
- curb depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder. Vitamin D levels fluctuate with the seasons. (3)
- reduce bone fractures and related osteoporosis issues. (1, 4)
- keep our nursing home residents going a bit longer. Elderly folks in Swedish nursing homes are at higher risk of mortality with their Vitamin D deficiencies. (5)
- prevent disease – rickets (children) and osteomalacia (adults). (4, 1)
So San Jose chiropractic clients, join McMurray Chiropractic Solutions in checking our Vitamin D levels and getting some safe sun, eating some Vitamin D rich foods (like salmon, tuna, liver, soy milk), and/or taking supplements to boost our levels. Vitamin D plays a crucial role in our overall general health (1, 4) and in our mental state by keeping depression at bay. (3)
Contact McMurray Chiropractic Solutions if you are at risk for any of these conditions or want to maximize your system to avoid them! McMurray Chiropractic Solutions is at hand to help! As an added bonus, your San Jose chiropractor will adjust your spine, use Cox Technic, and keep your spine and all its related systems strong and functioning maximally!
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER